Zespri® Kiwifruit Greek Salad
- 2 Zespri® Green kiwifruit, cut into chunks
- 1 (150 g) Japanese cucumber
- 100-120 g mixture of red and yellow cherry tomatoes, cut crosswise
- 1 big tomato (120 g)
- ½ yellow capsicum (90 g)
- ½ cup (60 g) black olives
- 100 g feta cheese, cut into 1 cm cubes
- 80 g onion, sliced into half rings (optional)
- ½ cup roughly chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
Salad Dressing Ingredients
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small (or 1 large) cloves garlic
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp sugar
Developed exclusively for Zespri by popular Malaysian chef Rohani Jelani
Prepare kiwifruit and vegetables for the salad and place in a large mixing bowl. (If wish, this can be prepared 1-2 hours ahead and kept covered, in the refrigerator).
Measure salad dressing ingredients and put them in a small bowl or jar and combine/beat well until well mixed.
When it is ready to be served, toss dressing and salad ingredients gently. Preferably serve chilled.